What Are The Benefits Of Vanilla
What Are The Benefits Of Vanilla : Today, most people use vanilla for sweet and savory foods, and that’s why we’re going to let you discover its health and well-being benefits. Essential aroma of the pastry, vanilla symbolizes the greed. With its taste of travel and its regressive taste, vanilla is everywhere and generally seduces all the palates. Used in the kitchen, it is much coveted by chefs to make desserts such as cakes, ice creams or creams. From a health point of view, vanilla can be an asset and is known for its digestive, anti-stress and aphrodisiac properties.
- Low in calories
- Strong aromatic power
- Source of antioxidant phenols
- Improve the health of the digestive system
- Aphrodisiac properties
KEY NUTRIENTS OF VANILLA – What Are The Benefits Of Vanilla
- Carbohydrates : naturally sweet, vanilla beans will help you reduce your sugar intake while giving them a pleasant flavor;
- Calories : relatively low in energy compared to the amount used in cooking, vanilla allows you to flavour your dishes without adding as many calories as chocolate.
BENEFITS OF VANILLA
- AID TO DIGESTION : Vanilla is known for its anti-flatulence and digestive properties. It will open the appetite and stimulate digestive enzymes.
- APHRODISIACS : Vanilla is well known for its aphrodisiac properties, especially in Latin America, where it is highly appreciated.
- ANTI STRESS : The effect of vanilla will be similar to its effect to help relieve stress and anxiety.
- SLOW DOWN THE AGING PROCESS : Rich in polyphenols, vanilla slows down cellular aging and thus has a beneficial role in the maintenance of hair and nails thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- SLIMMING ALLY : In some dessert recipes, vanilla has the advantage of being able to replace sugar, at least partially. Thanks to its powerful aroma, it delights and satisfies the taste buds without adding sugar. For example, you can add a few drops of vanilla extract or vanilla sugar to smoothies or yogurt. Vanilla naturally contains sugar and can therefore be substituted in yoghurts, cookies, sorbets, ice creams and candies!
- COOKING WITH VANILLA : To use a vanilla bean, start by cutting it lengthwise and let it infuse in the liquid of your preparation. After infusion, scrape the black grains of vanilla to introduce them in the preparation in order to obtain the maximum of flavours.
- VANILLA IN SALTED VERSION : Bourbon vanilla is rarely used in savory dishes because of its strong aroma often associated with sugar. However, it goes particularly well with fish, seafood and lime flavors. It can be used to make ceviches, carpaccios and fish tarts with amazing flavors. Vanilla can also be worked with vegetables. Like the cauliflower soup with vanilla, incredibly delicious thanks to the small black seed of vanilla.